Prepague ahora y ahorre
Prepague ahora y ahorre. Obtenga un descuento especial en la tarifas con solo prepagar por adelantado su alquiler. Simplemente haga click en "Pague Ahora" o introduzca la palabra "PREPAY" en el campo del código de tarifa y comience a ahorrar.
Haga click en "Pague Ahora" y aproveche los ahorros:
Términos y condiciones del programa (disponibles en inglés solamente):
Prepaid rates cannot be combined with any promotional offer.
- Rates exclude vehicle licensing recovery fee, airport facility use fee/customer facility charge, hotel concession fees, other cost recovery fees, governmental surcharges, taxes or other optional items such as child seats, luggage racks, refueling items, insurance, NeverLost or optional refueling. or one-way charges for which the renter may be responsible. Excluded services cannot be prepaid; if accepted, must be paid locally at time of rental.
- Changes to a reservation may be done at Hertz.com using the ‘Modify/Cancel’ option. Any changes to the reservation may impact the rental charges. If a prepaid reservation is cancelled more than 24 hours before the pickup time, a $5 cancellation fee will be assessed. If a prepaid reservation is cancelled within 24 hours or if it is not picked up at all, a $10 fee will be assessed.
- Approximate rental charges are based on available information at the time of reservation for renters age 25 and older. For minimum age requirements please see "Rental Qualifications and Requirements" link below for details. Please note that for renters under age 25 an additional daily age differential charge may apply. Additional fees or surcharges may be applied at time of rental.
- The customer will be asked to enter a valid credit card number at the end of a change to a prepaid reservation. This must be the same credit card that was used for the original reservation. If the customer wishes to change the credit card, then the original reservation must be cancelled (see terms and conditions for Cancellations) and a new reservation made.
- Standard rental qualifications and rental period restrictions apply.
- CDP: A CDP code can be added to a reservation. However, there may be circumstances in which this CDP code is linked to a negotiated discount or rate that does not match Hertz retail prepaid rates. In this circumstance, the customer will see the error message: 'No prepaid available'. The customer may cancel the original reservation (see terms and conditions for Cancellations) and make a new reservation adding the CDP number.
- A valid drivers license and credit card must be presented at the time of rental to cover any reasonably anticipated charges which have not been included in the prepaid voucher.
- All rentals are subject to Hertz standard terms and conditions of the Hertz Rental Agreement in effect at time and place of rental.
- Rental days are based on 24 hour periods commencing at time of pickup. Additional days will apply if the rental is kept longer than specified (additional days begin after a 29 minute grace period and will be billed at a higher rate).
- This program is available at participating cities/locations.
- Voluntary upgrades will be charged at locally applicable rates.